Frequently Asked Questions
Parent Category: Company Info
Published: 25 February 2011
1. Concrete or Poly/Plastic water tanks? Which is better?
2. Concrete Water tank prices. How much do Concrete Water Tanks cost?
3. Does the price include excavation or site preparation?
4. What is the Guarantee on your Concrete Water Tanks?
5. What areas do you cover?
6. Do you do special rates for multiple orders?
7. Can concrete water tanks be buried?
- Concrete will not burn or melt during bushfire
- Structure unaffected by summer heat
- No concrete slab required
- Light cannot penetrate, preventing algae growth
- Concrete is a natural proven product for safe water storage
- Can accomodate difficult sites
As we have fantastic deals running all the time call Craig or send us an email. Craig can also arrange an obligation free on site inspection.
Our prices do not include site preparation but we can discuss costs with you once Craig has done an onsite inspection.
We provide a seven (7) year guarantee on our Concrete Water Tanks
For our residential tanks we generally cover from Ipswich to Maryborough but can accomodate a wider area if requested.
For our commerical tanks we can cover the entire state of Queensland and Northern NSW.
Yes, we can offer a discounted rate for multiple orders.
Yes. At an additional cost we can construct your water tank so it is completely buried with just the access hatch visible.